CCC Overview - Online
1. Complete First CCC Survey
Complete and submit an initial survey that aids us in acquiring baseline for all incoming participants. This survey will be compared with the second CCC survey which will be taken at the end of the semester when participants have completed all other requirements.
2. Module Sequence
Each Module will consist of a lesson (slide show), test (multiple choice or practical depending on module), and feedback (This is required for each module in order to obtain certification.). At this time you will not be required to partake of Module 10 in any form.
- A. Review Module Lessons: Module lessons are provided via the the module lessons links below. These pages include slide shows, module test links, and practical test materials.
- B. Take Tests: Module tests may be taken repeatedly. Final Exams may be taken only once.
- C. Materials: For appropriate modules, upload/ download required module materials via the links provided on the module page or via the Files menu link.
- D. Complete Feedback Forms: Fill out a feedback form after each module has been completed. This is required for the certification.
3. Final Exam
The final exam will be a collection of randomly selected questions from module tests given during semeseter. Complete and submit the final exam via the CCC website.
4. Take Second CCC Survey
Complete and submit a CCC survey that aids us in acquiring baseline for all incoming participants. This survey will be compared with the CCC survey taken at the beginning of this certification process.
5. Send Request for CCC Assessment
Using the contact form on the Contact Page, please request an review of your CCC performance. Once our staff has reviewed your CCC progress, we will respond via e-mail and update you as to your status concerning the Computer Competency Certification.
If you should have any issues, please contact our staff via our Contact Page immediately. Our staff office hours are Mon-Fri., 8 to 2pm.